What would you say if you had the opportunity to share a few words of encouragement with a child receiving care at Star of Hope? This is an opportunity for you to do just that.
Next month children from Women & Family Emergency Shelter, Transitional Living Center and New Horizons will head back to school. Thanks to the generous support of friends and donors, every one of these children will step onto the bus and into their classroom with everything they need to succeed. New school uniforms, new shoes and a backpack full of supplies!
You can add to their excitement and joy by writing a short note of encouragement for the school age children at Star of Hope. Please take a moment and “Leave a comment” on this blog. We will print your note, along with others we receive, and give them to the children before the first day of school.
Thanks for caring and making a difference in these children's lives!
School Donations Houston: Ways to get involved and help a child succeed:
- Send a note of encouragement to a child on this blog.
- If you receive our July Newsletter in the mail, write a note on the enclosed backpack tag and send it back to us.
- Donate financially to provide needed items and continued care throughout the school year.
- Coordinate a drive for school supplies or other urgent needs.
- Spread the word! Tell your friends about all of these opportunities to change a child’s life.